The Smart IT team are industry experts in OpenERP (Odoo), a comprehensive suite of applications which help to transform business processes and productivity in key areas such as sales, CRM, project management, warehousing and distribution, manufacturing, finance and HR.
OpenERP's modular set up gives customers flexibility and scalability as they can start with one application and add other modules as they build a system around their own business requirements.
In this way, they can reap the benefits of an integrated ERP software solution without suffering the pain and challenges which can present themselves during a ‘big bang’ project.
A prime example is within finance and accounting. Within a financial system, the general ledger can be configured to use Smart IT's customised chart of accounts which emulates the default Sage chart of accounts, thereby facilitating easy, accurate migration of data from Sage Line 50 to a fully integrated multi module ERP system.
The ability to specifically customise OpenERP for the user’s interface and develop bespoke modules can have a highly positive impact on your business processes. A fully integrated workflow management system constructed within the Open ERP framework can ensure that all of your business processes are driven from the same platform.
OpenERP can be used either on site or online as a ‘Cloud’ based solution. Smart IT is committed to helping our customers choose which modules are best for them. We can provide you with a customised OpenERP system delivered as a ‘Cloud based Software as a Service’ solution on a monthly pay-as-you-go service.
With no licence fees, OpenERP is also genuinely affordable, and our complete set of service provision (online SaaS and on site) delivers great value for customers.
We have successfully implemented solutions based on Open ERP and Smart IT custom modules in the following industry sectors:
- Media and Advertising - Our AdSys solution provides for all aspects of the advertising supported media industry, whether dealing with printed or digital media.
- Automotive, car and equipment rental - We have custom modules aimed at the rental and vehicle leasing industry, including sales process and contract management.
- Energy purchasing and management – Smart IT’s fully comprehensive solution for the Energy Industry covers all aspects of the business, from the client acquisition process through to contract management and financials.
- Automotive – Sales process and contract management for the vehicle leasing industry.
- Manufacturing – including warehousing and distribution.
- Legal, financial and professional services.